Eмисия новини
от часа

The state has provided BGN 20 million for repairs in the flooded villages near Karlovo

The situation in the villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan near Karlovo has normalized and is currently under control . All preventive measures have been taken. This was announced at a press conference by the Minister of Regional Development and Public..

27.01.23 17:03 |

MFA advises against travel to Los Angeles 

The Consulate General of Bulgaria in Los Angeles has received no reports of Bulgarian citizens injured or in distress in the flooded areas. Late on Saturday, US President Joe Biden declared a major disaster in California after a series of storm systems..

15.01.23 12:22 |
San Bruno, California, USA

No Bulgarian citizens reported injured in connection with the latest storms in California

No Bulgarian citizens were reported injured in connection with the ongoing severe winter storms, floods and mudslides in California, where a state of emergency was declared, Bulgaria’s Consul General in Los Angeles Boyko Hristov said for the BTA...

10.01.23 11:20 |

Nearly 100 houses in flooded villages in Karlovo region may be demolished

96 houses in the flood-affected villages of Karlovo region - Bogdan, Karavelovo and Slatina, will be inspected to determine whether they can be repaired or should be demolished. If the experts decide that a house cannot be repaired, the municipality..

19.09.22 16:06 |

Hurricane-force winds cause damages in southern Bulgaria

Power supply has been restored in the Municipality of Pomorie, as well as in Sarafovo and Meden Rudnik residential areas in Burgas, which were left without electricity after a severe storm hit the area on Saturday. A partial state of emergency was..

18.09.22 11:36 |

A thousand volunteers provide help in villages affected by recent floods

About 1,000 volunteers are helping the military and police in clearing houses and streets in the flood-affected villages in the region of Karlovo. Coordinating teams are also there. In addition to the help of the volunteers, the..

17.09.22 14:39 |
Minister Ivan Demerdzhiev checks for unauthorized logging.

Another 5.1 million euros allocated for addressing the flood damage in Karlovo region 

The state will provide more than €5.1 million in additional funds to the three flood-hit municipalities in the Karlovo region (Karlovo, Kaloyanovo and Maritsa)  to deal with flood damage, Deputy Prime Minister Ivan Demerdjiev said after the meeting of..

15.09.22 17:16 |
The village of Karavelovo

Electricity supply restored in all villages affected by the recent floods

Starting today, residents of the flood-damaged villages in the region of Karlovo can be immunized against tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough if they wish. Health authorities warn that floods can bring various infections ...

13.09.22 14:23 |
 Село Каравелово

Volunteers come to the rescue in flooded villages over the weekend 

On the eighth day of the floods in the Karlovo region's villages of Bogdan, Karavelovo and Slatina, a large number of volunteers are expected to take part in efforts to clean up the tons of mud and trees brought by the water disaster.  Earlier in the..

10.09.22 11:20 |

Gendarmerie to guard flooded villages 

As of today, gendarmerie will be guarding of the flood-affected villages in Karlovo region, after increased cases of looting were reported. Soldiers with heavy machinery continue to help the affected communities. The three worst-hit villages -..

09.09.22 15:00 |
Всички новини: днес | вчера

Горещи теми

Войната в Украйна